Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hazza California Pizza Kitchen!

So a while ago Episteusa wrote a very ho-hum review of California Pizza Kitchen (can be good just isn't always). Then I found this Kid's Birthday Freebie there and signed up all the Nerdlings, not sure if we were all going to go or not. Well I got in 3 kids coupons and I decided to investigate if I could use them for take out. Well, not only did I get 3 full meals for my kids without having to order anything, I didn't even have to get out of my car! While I can't vouch for the adult food (I just had some of the Kids' pizza and it was just ok) the service was great! They brought it all out to the car and didn't balk at the coupons. Will that make me go there for a meal? Quite possibly. I will at least be doing the kids' birthday coupons again (and you should go check out the Kids' Deal too)!

No comments: