Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fulton Mall Farmer's Market

Today I got to go to the new farmer's market that is held on the Fulton Mall. It goes from 10am-12pm on Wednesdays and Fridays. I was very excited because this is actually a non-nap, non-obligated time in my schedule. I liked it. I parked down by Long's on Fulton and it a little bit of a walk (I could have parked closer). There weren't a lot of booths but they had grear deals.


Zucchini was only 50 cents a pound here and looked yummy. I got a few for us over here at the NerdFamily. Now, I will admit that this is one of my favorite stands over at the Fulton farmer's market too. I got green beans and eggplant here too.

Then look at these flowers! They are only $4 a bouquet. The Sunflowers were $3 a bunch. They also had sweet pea blossoms too!

These kind of deals you will not get at the Clovis Market. Go check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments: