Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CSUF's Farm Market

Now that we are fully launching into summer and construction is done on Chestnut and Barstow, it is a great time to go to Fresno State's Farm Market.

Now I have been in love with the Farm Store since I was a Brownie in 3rd grade and got to take a tour and try their ice cream. I love their produce and usually their prices. But since I had kids and everything was under construction I haven't really ventured out there because parking was horrible. Now they have expanded the parking lot and you can actually drive out there.

But it gets better! Tuesdays they have free ice cream tasting from 9am -6pm! May is sherbet month. Then on Thursdays and Fridays from 4-6pm they have a wine tasting that is only $5 and you get a glass!

So everyone go check it out and let me know what you all think.


Hours:
M-F 8am-7pm
Sat 9am-6pm
Sun 11am-5pm

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: