Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fresno County 5th District Supervisor Race

So I am predicting that the 5th District Supervisor race is going to get mighty interesting. In the interest of full disclosure, I know Nathan Magsig's wife from MOPS but that won't blind me. But between know Julie (and meeting her husband briefly on many occasions) and this being my district I am very intrigued as to how this all is going to be going down. I have been hearing for a while that this is going to be a bit of the old school versus new school but I am not sure how it is going to shake out.

I am interested to see who Waterson ends up endorsing. Though Magsig definitely came out on top on the bookshelf comparison with Poochigian. I would take Drucker for inspiration for leadership over Seuss any day. Though Seuss has his place in politics too;).


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: