Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Get Your Shred On!

So now that tax season is over it is time to celebrate. But all my shredding I have to do is in the way of my happy dance. You know what I mean, all of last years power bills, credit cards statements and the taxes that have now aged out of storage. But, if you are like us you only have a little shredder with a little bin. So about this time of year a spend a few hours shredding and bagging, ugh. Well, Central Valley Community Bank is holding FREE mobile shredding services around the valley. You are limited to 6 banker boxes per person or business. I even called to see if it was going to be in the parking lot so I could pull up and leave the kids in the car. They said it is but the kids might want to get out and watch it shred. The man who comes out even has a camera so you can actually watch it shred. So you can get ride of you personal papers and entertain the kids all at once!

So here are the details but every location will be 9-noon the appointed day:

May 20, 2008 at the Sunnyside Office (570 S. Clovis Ste 101, (559)323-3400)
May 29, 2008 at the Herndon and Fowler Office(1795 Herndon Ave Ste 101 (559)323-2200)

No comments: